First class booklist 2018/2019
- Busy At Maths Book 1 (CJ Fallon)
- My Spelling Workbook A (Prim-Ed)
- 3 sum copies
- 10 ordinary lined copies 88 page/120 page
- 1 B2 copy
- 1 A5 hardback copy
- 1 A4 hardback copy
- 8 A4 envelop plastic folders with button fastener
- 1 display pocket folder (20 pages)
- Homework Diary/Journal
- 6 pencils
- 3 erasers
- 1 long ruler
- 2 prittstick glue sticks
- 1 set of twistables
- Indoor shoes (To prevent dirt being brought in after breaks. These can be any type of inexpensive shoes eg. slippers, crocs, canvas shoes, etc.)
- Any items you already have from this year, for example, folders, calculator, tin-whistle or unused copies will be kept and reused. These can be ticked off the booklist before purchasing anything new.
- Ms. Devine
*All other books will be available through the book rental scheme.
This year, again, we have made a huge effort (the biggest effort so far) to reduce the number of books that parents will have to buy for their children.This means that the school’s photocopying and School Book Rental cost may be slightly increased.The Book rental fee, photocopying fee and art/craft materials fee is €30 per child, payable to the school in June on receipt of the ‘Back to School Allowance’ or before 29th of August, 2018.
We ask for all parents’ cooperation in paying the Book Rental / photocopying fee on or before the specified date.
Please label all clothes, pencils, copies etc., and all other equipment with your child’s name.
Thank you.Ms. Fitzgerald