Eglish NS. Book List Senior Infant 2018-2019
Items to be purchased
- 1.Maths: Planet Maths – Senior Infants (Folens) Please ensure that the number Practice book is included!
- 2.Write Here B
- A pair of indoor shoes ( slip on, no laces) for your child such as slippers, crocs, canvas shoes, old shoes, etc. – to be kept in school
- (Outdoor shoes with Velcro or slip ONLY on should be worn unless your child can tie their own laces independently)
- 1 Junior sum copies (20mm Square)
- 3blank copies (No lines)
- 6projectcopies 15A (Top is blank, bottom is wide ruled)
- 1 A4 hardback copy
- 2A4 envelope plastic folders (with button fastener)
- Pencil Case the child can manage themselves
- 3 TRIANGULAR Pencils
- 3 erasers
- 1 Sharpener – big enough for triangular pencils
- 2 Glue (Please buy Pritstick – it lasts longer)
- 3 whiteboard markers
- 1 set of TWISTABLES (crayons) – NO colouring pencils or markers please
- NO HOMEWORK DIARY REQUIRED
- Children will label and store extra stationery in school for use during the year
- Ms. Fitzgerald
This year, again, we have made a huge effort (the biggest effort so far) to reduce the number of books that parents will have to buy for their children.This means that the school’s photocopying and School Book Rental cost may be slightly increased. The Book rental fee, photocopying fee and art/craft materials fee is €30 per child, payable to the school in June on receipt of the ‘Back to School Allowance’ or before your child returns to school.
We ask for all parents’ cooperation in paying the Book Rental / photocopying fee on or before the specified date.
Please label all clothes, pencils, copies etc., and all other equipment with your child’s name.
Thank you.Ms. Fitzgerald