Click on the red button to hear more about the innovative exciting new programme we are running in Eglish NS.
In December every year, we run a Díolacháin which is organised by the Senior Room Students. Students bring in and sell bric-a-brac from home or products they have created themselves to sell. If they sell their own product, they keep 75% of the profits (which they work out to school). In this way, they very naturally learn entrepreneurial skills as well as using their own creativity. You wouldn't believe some of the creations we've seen already. WATCH OUT for them on Dragon's Den.
- October - Maths Week, Science Week,
- EU Hour of Code Week
- November - Vegetable Soup and Brown Bread from Home / School-grown ingredients. Integrating Healthy Eating, Maths & Environmental Education.
- "In November we Remember" our loved ones who have passed away.
- December - Díolacháin (a chance for students to make, market and sell their own product / creations), Christmas Play and / or Carol Singing
- Catholic School's Week
- February / March - 'Scoil Drámaíocht', 'Scríobh Leabhar' and 'Write a Book' projects through Galway Education Centre
- April - Confirmation
May - First Holy Communion
- June - Active Week, School Tou